Monday 8 August 2011

How To Lose Friends And Alienate People

How To Lose Friends And Alienate People


No, this isn't a line to sum up my social behaviour, it's the comedy starring the very funny Simon Pegg and Kirsten Dunst. I've watched it a few times now, most recently last night on Film Four in the company of my grandparents and sister. Which by the way, isn't the most ideal company to watch this film with as the nudity, rude comedy and swearing moments are made quite awkward!



There is a lot of rude language in the form of 'F's' and 'S's' but the comedy is very amusing and quite different to most others. SP plays the character really well and it's not so often I enjoy watching the 'rom' part of a 'rom-com' but it is heart-warming at the end and I really enjoyed that part of it too. Mushy, yes I know.

I would give it an 8/10 and advise to people of any ages above 13 to watch it as I think it's really funny and not the sort of humour that would be lost on you older folk (older than me I mean).

Go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment