Friday 8 July 2011

The Hangover: Part 2

The Hangover: Part 2

I didn't doubt that, after going to see Hangover 2 today, I would be writing an extremely positive review about it later tonight. This was another brilliant film with funny moments, mystery and, perhaps where it just edges the first one, plenty of action with a car chase, Phil getting shot, Stu attacking Alan and plenty more funny stuff!


There's not much between this and the first one which says all you need to know about this film- it's awesome! I heard that it was too similar to the first one, which I suppose would be good in a way but bad in a way too. But I don't think it was too similar. It's a completely different setting with different people and a different culture. In the story, they are looking for Teddy (Stu's fiance's 16 year old brother) rather than Doug and he ends up in a different place. There's plenty of other details changed too.

Overall, I think it's definitely a must see for those who enjoyed The Hangover as it is about 100 minutes of non- stop fun and entertainment, and I would give it a 9/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment