Tuesday 6 September 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2


I haven't been on this blog for a good 2 or 3 weeks now, mainly because I've been more football obsessed recently what with the new season starting and the transfer window hotting up, as well as my typically fickle football fan opinions on the subject. So I have been more focused on that blog recently.

But anyway, I went to see Hazza Potter just a few days before I went to see Horrible Bosses a few weeks ago and thought it was very good. Much better than Deathly Hallows Part 1, it had more action and more of a storyline, as well as a climax (and a very dramatic one at that), I know the last one did too, but I think films are better when they have a definite conclusion to them. I suppose Part 1 had to leave on a cliff-hanger but the point still stands.

I still find the Ron/ Hermione relationship/ getting together situation a tad unrealistic. It’s a bit like when England used to play Gerrard and Lampard together in centre midfield or Gordon Brown living in Iraq*, it just doesn’t match.

However, all in all it’s a great film and one you should see especially if you have seen the other Harry Potters and/or are a HP fan. I know that’s blindingly obvious but it’s true. Otherwise it’s simply just not for you. You’d have to have seen the others or else you’ll be completely lost.

I’d give it an 8/10. I liked it and it was probably the prettiest I’ve ever seen Emma Watson so there’s all the more reason for the males.

You should see it even if it's just to see the end where it shows them all years on with their children and how little amount of work they've had to do to make themselves look older. (What with them being about 60 by now anyway^).

*Maybe slight exaggeration there.

^ And again with the exaggeration.

No comments:

Post a Comment